IMPORTANT INFO: This is a PDF SEWING PATTERN you download and print at home.
Sew this adorable zip top bag to use as a make-up case or small handbag.
The interior is fully lined and no seams need to be bound!
Two pull tabs on the ends and a cute fabric tassel zip pull make it easy to open the zipper.
8.25" widest point x 5.75" zipper opening x 4" high x 4" wide
(21cm x 15cm x 10cm x 10cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/4 yard 42" wide exterior fabric
• 1/4 yard 42" wide fabric for the lining/handle/tab/zip pull
• 1/2 yard 20" wide fusible interfacing - Pellon SF101
• 9"+ polyester coil zipper - 7" zipper can be used, but it's easier to use a longer zipper
• 0.75" (19mm) split key ring + staple remover to open ring
• zipper foot or 1/4" foot with guide (either can be used for installing zipper)
• basic sewing notions/tools (thread, scissors, machine, etc.)
Sew It & Sell It
Bags made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Start your own sewing business today! Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
This print-at-home pattern is available for instant download once your payment is processed. The download link is delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see the message in your inbox.
See this page for special offers.