Sew a zipper pocket that opens up wide so you can see and reach inside!
This pocket is fully lined and there are no exposed seams. It's not difficult, but this is for people with sewing experience who are comfortable sewing zippers.
This 8-page document comes with:
• pattern pieces for a wallet size pocket
• step-by-step text and photo instructions
• instructions for resizing the pocket for other projects
• instructions for a reusable template for the zipper window
The pocket included is large enough for cards and a few other things, but still small enough to fit in some tight places like the back side of a wallet.
Supplies to Make Size Included:
• fabric - instructions are demonstrated using quilting cotton
• polyester coil zipper - 7" or longer
• 1/4" wide Wonder Tape - optional, but you'll get better results
• chipboard - optional (see preparing facing piece on page 2)
• awl - optional (see preparing facing piece on page 2)
See this page for special offers.