Sew a simple two pocket wallet with this beginner friendly sewing pattern.
These small wallets are super fast to make for those with some sewing experience and a good place to start if you are new to sewing.
This project uses very little in the way of supplies so the wallets are economical for making a quick gift, or sewing them to stock your online shop, craft fair, or selling wholesale to boutiques.
The pattern is in PDF format and is available for instant download once your payment is processed.
The document is a paper and ink friendly 8-pages: 6-pages of text and color photo instructions + 2-pages of full size pattern pieces.
4.75" w x 3.5" h (12cm x 9cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide):
• 1/4 yard exterior fabric (FQ ok)
• 1/4 yard lining fabric (FQ ok)
• 1/4 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
• 1/4 yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F)
• (2) snaps - size 16 - 24 cap snaps or 10mm magnetic snaps