Sew a super cute bow to use as an embellishment for bags, clothing, hair ties, girlie bow ties, or wherever you'd like to add an adorable detail!
This PDF SEWING PATTERN comes with pieces to make this bow in two slightly different sizes.
They are easy to make and take very little time and supplies.
Finished Dimensions (w x h)
S: 5.25” x 3.75” (13cm x 9.5cm)
M: 5.75” x 4” (15cm x 10cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• Small: 8.5” wide x 15” high piece of fabric (22cm x 38cm)
• Medium: 11” wide x 16” high piece of fabric (28cm x 40cm)
• Fabric marking pen or chalk
• Pinking Shears - Optional, but helpful for notching all the curves.
• Crochet Hook - Also optional, but helpful for pushing out seams.
Sewing Skill Level
Advanced Beginner - These are not difficult, but do have small, curvy pieces to sew.
Sew It & Sell It
Bows made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Please offer michellepatterns.com design credit in written descriptions.
This print-at-home pattern is available for instant download once your payment is processed. The download link is delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see the message in your inbox.
See this page for special offers.